CORHA is an organizational expression of the determination of NGOs committed to the provision of comprehensive, integrated and sustainable Sexual and Reproductive Health information and services in Ethiopia. Since its establishment in 1995, CORHA has been functioning effectively in creating platforms for policy discussion and dialogue, coordinating members’ activities and representing its members in higher level platforms such as Joint Consultative Forum, Protection of Basic Service- Ethiopian Social Accountability Program (ESAP), Health Population Donors Group.
CALL FOR PROPOSAL
- TOR for consultancy service to undertake SP for member orgs Here
- TOR for consultancy service to undertake SP for CORHA FinalFB Here
- TOR for Assessment on AYSRH Services Here
- TOR rapid Assessment on FP needs in Private Sector Here
- TOR for preparing members profile Download TOR Here
- TOR for RM Strategy Development Download TOR Here
- Training on Social and Behavioral change Communication
- Material Development 16-20 may 2016Training on Policy Analysis and dialogue skills in June
New Member Registration
`New Member RegistrationWe are delighted to announce that we started to accept/Register new members and we would ask those organizations who want to be a CORHA member to submit their application to CORHA office.
You can find the application form Here
- National Planning Commision